The tent platform project is getting expensive and frustrating. It is not turning out the way I want it, and I am no making progress. Actually this weekend the project take a step backward when I destroy my new refrigerator. I arrived on Saturday night to a open refrigerator and food missing. A raccoon have getting into my food stash. I decided as I stay up way pass my bed time listening to the neighbor loud talking and laughter anyway to instead a latch on the fridge. I savaged a locking latch from another fridge that I can use. I know I was in trouble when I hear hissing sound of gas escaping and loud grunching sound of ice breaking. I try to think fast, unplugging the frige and plug the hole cause by the screws but it was too late. The next morning I open to fridge to see everything melting. I am back to square one, finding a new fridge. My asked Beth who offer my an old fridge previously if her offer is still good. I am going over to have a look at her fridge on Wednesday. I can't afford another fridge even at a low price of another $150 if I can find it. I just need a fucking fridge.
I decided to put aside the tent platform head ache and just enjoy being around the camp. Since Stevie is not the center of the day social activities anymore I am a bit at lost. I manage to get breakfast and lunch from my take home dinner on Saturday night, and grill some chicken and collar green with bacons for dinner on Sunday. I don't have anything for breakfast on Monday. I wake up too late to catch breakfast with Stevie or Pete. Just as well, I am out of money.
I went out on the water, enjoy hanging out with the kids, and actually start a fire at my fire pit, a fire pit that need extensive reworking.
No comments:
Post a Comment