Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Peaceful Sunday

I went to the Revlon Run/Walk on Saturday with my sister. It was impossible to run, there are forty thousand participants, and there are no separate start for runner. Since it was not timed, there was no sense in me running. I would never be able to find my sister again after the event if I ran, then have to wait for a hours for her to catch up. It take us 1hours and 10 minutes to get to the finish. It was a pleasant day for a short walk and a short free outdoor lunch. We walk back down to 57th Street from the finish area at 97th Avenue. Meet with my sister's friend for a movie, Spiderman 3, then go to a Korean restaurant. Never have Koran food before, interesting but nothing spectacular about it. So that's it for Saturday.

Get up relatively late on Sunday, 10AM, droved to the club. Spend 3 hours doing minor fix on the club boats, and washing them out. Went for a short paddle with Louis, Mary and Bonnie. It was a bit windy. going out against the wind I am ok with, going back with the wind at my back I am not too crazy about. My boat weather cock when running with the wind comming from the stern. We did a good 6 miles paddle. We get back at about 6PM, washing our boats and get all the club's boats back into the containers and get home by 7PM.

No comments: