Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fit like a Glove


DSC_0171
Originally uploaded by Spigquax.
The inside of my new kayak. It is a skin on frame kayak, weigh in about about 25lb at most. I bought it used from a friend at the club. She bought it last summer and only used it once or twice before her back problems force her to give up rolling. It fit me with centimeter to spare. I can't wear anything on my feet otherwise I would not fit into that truncen you see there. I have toe cramp on both of my feet the first time I sat in it.

I felt really guilty about spending another thousand dollar on a new boat when my future remain so uncertain, but it is an opportunity I just can't pass up on. I also get the sprayskirt that goes with this kayak. Best fitting stray skirt I ever had. I can't wait to go out and role at the lake. Itching to get it upstate this memorial weekend.


More pictures:



No comments: