Member of Sebago Canoe Club Operate out of Jamaica Bay, Part of Gateway National Park (Largest Urban National Park area) I am a Kayaker, certified Star I and II with 7 years kayaking experience. This will be my Official Sea Log
Friday, May 18, 2007
Dock Bum
Spend all Saturday and Sunday at the clubhouse but never get a chance to do any kayaking. For that matter I have don't do what I was a the club to do neither, which is to inspect all the club kayaks under my supervision as Fleet Captain. Turning out for Saturday work day was pathetic. I end up with only one voluntee to help me with the boat. Send much of Saturday and Sunday mowing the the "grass". I meant weeds field when I say grass. This weekend is the Open House. I have a short race in the Morning. Hope to be there by 12PM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment