Monday, November 27, 2006

Equipments and other Stuff

I stopped by Jersey Paddler on Saturday. I wanted to see if they have dry suit I can try on. They don't have anything in my size. I end up putting down a deposit for a special order on a youth size Extra large Kokatat Dry suit. They will let me know when it come it. It will cost $339 total if I get it. Here hoping that it will fit. I also get two skullcap for cold water kayaking and a high tech top. Get a manager special discount on that.

It is very frustrating shopping for my size. I am 5 feet 4, 105 lbs so most often I end up having the used kids size or woman size. The problem with using woman cut clothing is the crotch area is always too tights and the waist tend to be too big on me.

No comments: