Wake up early on Saturday and drove down to Jersey Paddler to pick up my dry-suit. I make the same mistake I made when I drive down two week ago. Loved my GPS get me back on track in no time. I end up special ordering a XL youth size SuperNova dry suit two weeks ago, it finally come in.
I order the SuperNova Kid dry suit in mango color. My only concern about the suit is the neck "gasket", it not a gasket so much as APT collar with vecro. It would not be 100% waterproof. I try to get home early enough to go out on Saturday but end up taking my mother out shopping.
Finally try out my new dry suit on Sunday. I was hoping that there would be a group going out but there wasn't so I went out by myself. My plan was to go to Raffle Bar and back but I only made it to the tip of Canarsie Pool before the wind force me to cut the trip short.
Stick around for the archival project meeting. Don't think we have much of a historical information to save.
No comments:
Post a Comment