Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nothing to see here, move along.

Just crawl out from under my rock to say hi.   I have nothing to report beside work, take multiple visits to the porcelain thrown to empty out my bowel, and going home to cooks and start cycle all over again. 

Stomach still have not recovered from multiple appendix flare ups last year and finally operation in December.  I stomach is nowhere near it is before the appendix problem in start up in July 29.  July 29 is also the last time I have a run that is more then 3 miles.   I did a 5k Turkey Trot in November and that was it for running.

You would think that without running to take up my time I would get more done.  Not the case.  My apartment is still a mess, and all my every day life paperwork (paying bills, filing, etc) are still woefully inadequate.  No running remind me why I need to run, I need an excuse to be out of the house and dealing with people in a non-work environment.  It also balance out my frustration with the depressing news on the internet.  I should stop obsessively checked the political websites, it always keep me in a angry mood.  I am spending to much money shopping on the internet without something else to take my restless energy.  

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow.  No getting my hope up I would get any encouraging news or good advise from my doctor.  I definitely have to look into getting a new doctor.  One of the item on my long list of thing to do while I don't have running to occupy my time but still don't get done.  

I been thinking of deleting this blog.  I am really bad at it.  The only reason I don't is because I don't want this to be 5th  blogs I deleted because I can't keep the discipline to spend one hour a day writing.    

No comments: