Thursday, December 25, 2008

Belate Holiday Greeting


HAPPY HOLIDAY
to Everyone


Nothing like the holiday to show how social incompetence I am. I did not send out any holiday cards. There are at least ten people that I should send a cards to just to think them for their friendship and help through out the years. Even if I went about getting the cards, I would have to hunt down the addresses and the full name of people I want to send the cards to. I have to be better at this.

I did not call my landlord to wish him a happy holiday. I thought of my landlord as I was sitting here think if it is OK to call him on Christmas day to told him that I broke the kitchen faucet trying to attached the Brita filter my mom give me. I also did not say Happy Holiday to my down stair neighbor who I know for a good 4 years. I did not talk to my next door neighbor at all this week so did not have a chance to wish her a happy Holiday. These are one of the reason why I don't have close friend in the neighborhood even though I live at my apartment for 9 years.

My holiday could have been a very expensive disaster but turn out OK. My brother came by to give my a reminder why I don't like him and having to see him once a year is one time too many. But all in all it was a good family gathering.

No comments: