Friday, July 18, 2008

To Do's.

I am as usual procrastinate until thing just pile up. I had been on a couple of regional trip and other Sebago event that are new for me this year.

1. Staten Island Graveyard of Ship - Organize by Bonnie.
2. Orient Point, Long Island Trip - Organize by TonyP and Walter.
3. Interest weekend at ACA lake.
4. First Wednesday paddle - which end up being just a small group paddle with just the trip leader.
5. Assist in our club first Youth program.

I will try to get all that out sometime this weekend. It is way too hot to sit here and type right now. I need to go find someplace with air conditioning.

Appended to list:
6. Assist Bonnie on her Saturday paddle.
7. "Lead" a trip around Cross Channel (15 miles in 4 hours) - end up being just with Bonnie and Severn.
8. Second Youth paddle. Used a sit on top for the first time on a long paddle.

3 comments:

adele said...

nice photos

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Anh,
Your blog is a very good one. I heard somewhere around that you are not currently working all day long. So please to tell me why you do not post some more blog? I must know what you are doing after this trip to the boaty graveyard.
Please don't be so lazy with this blog. Give us another read.
Thank You! a kayaker

MinMin said...

I will try my best. You of all people should know that putting thing off take a lot of energy and effort.