Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 Frostbite Regetta

Waked up to raining falling on my air condition unit on my window. I get up, turn my computer one to see if today Frostbite Regatta paddled been cancel. No such luck. Jerry and Anne did give me an out thought since they send a email saying they can't make it. I send an email out with the weather condition as an excuse not to goes out. Jerry and Anne were going to be at the club to set up for the meeting at 1o:30 so I decided to drive down at 1o AM to help them out. I brought 2 bottles of soda and two bags of chips for the potluck.

The ground at the club was soggy and water log. The usual crazies went out paddling. It was a beautify sight outside with a light drizzle coming down and fog just a couple of feet off. I take a couple of photo of the fog and close up of the water droplets on branches and leaves.








The meeting itself was uneventful. We wrapped up by 3PM. I took home lot of foods.

No comments: