Sunday, January 09, 2011

Busy Kayaking weekend.

We had our Frostbite Party/General meeting on Saturday.  Before the party some of us crazy people went out paddling.   I wake up late and almost don't make the paddle.    It was high tide so we have a chance to went into a couple of marsh and plan in the ice sheet.  I ran up a sheet of ice and drag myself by my knucle back into the water.   We then went to Raffle Bar and explore the salt marsh in the back.  Definitely no short cut that way. 

Get back in time to have  a hearty party then the meeting.   I left as soon as the meet wind down.

Sunday was spend at the pool.  I am still getting back into the hang of it. 

Get a bad migraine after the pool session, feel like my head is splitting open and my eyes are popping out.

No comments: