Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011 May it be better then the last one.

One day of the year away and 364 days to go.   For the first time since I been member of Sebago Canoe Club, we cancel our Frost Bite Regatta.   I am very disappointed.   I thought we could have make it work. 

Anyway,  New Year did not started the way I planned.   This year I was to finally do the Emerald Nut New Year run.   I walked part of the course and stop by NYRR headquarter to pick up my goodies.    The course was wet and some part very narry due to snow.   Road Runner decided to make it a fun race instead of a time race so I don't see any reason th wait till four just to walk the course and went home.  Watch Doc Who marathon till it pass midnight.  Burn some garlic and  make my apartment and the rest of the building smell like roasted garlic all night. 

I am not making any resolution this year. Epically fail on last year resolutions and worst yet think I am regressing in the social department.   I keep in missing so many opportunity to make my self notice.

Well like I say 364 days to go.

No comments: