Member of Sebago Canoe Club
Operate out of Jamaica Bay, Part of Gateway National Park (Largest Urban National Park area)
I am a Kayaker, certified Star I and II with 7 years kayaking experience.
This will be my Official Sea Log
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
ACA Coaching Classes
I signed myself up for ACA Instructor training and certification next weekend. I am getting a bit of an anxiety attach looking through the course outline and ACA coaching requirement.
Thanks. I still have not get my mind wrap around the concept of me instructing yet. Waiting for Elizabeth to call me any moment now and tell me she made a mistake.
2 comments:
Word on the street, of course, is that you rocked.
Thanks. I still have not get my mind wrap around the concept of me instructing yet. Waiting for Elizabeth to call me any moment now and tell me she made a mistake.
Post a Comment