Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fleet Captain

Still a bit under the weather. Nothing full blown but just me be a feel case flu any moment now. I felt it coming since last weekend but there is really nothing I can do about it. Spend much of last weekend in bed. Friday and Saturday were fine days to spend in bed because it was windy and raining all day. Sunday the sun finally come out. I extracted myself from the bed and head out to my kayak club because I promised a new member that I would show him what kind of work I need done on some of the wooden kayaks, and he is a woodworker. I really don't have that much work to do on the book, nothing that I can't do myself. If if given a choose between coordinating work with someone and doing it by myself, I would prefer to do thing on my own and on my own schedule.

I do have to figure out what I need done thought. Being the club Fleet Captain is not bad except for the coordinating thing.

No comments: