Thursday, June 14, 2007

June 9 and 10 Weekend

Spend at the lake. Get there early, 8:30AM. I promised Adele that I would get there early to go paddle with her. When I get there the plan change. We went shopping, for antique and for food. Grocery is way expensive ins Sloatburg the town right outside the park. I should stock up on grocery when before I get there. Between Adele and Anne, they both 50 dollars worth of grocery that would have cost about 30 dollar in NYC. I volunteer to cover the meat part of our meal since I have often enough steal food from them last summer. We did not get to that part of the shopping till after the first paddle of the day. Just me, Adele, Anne and Jerry on a slow site seeing paddle. The flowers along the late shores are beautiful.



We did not anything too adventurous on our paddle. I was feeling a bit dizzy (from the sun and the fact that my hat is too tight). After the paddle Adele and I went swimming. Turn out Adele was also feeling dizzy from the paddle. The swim make us both feel much better.



I drove Adele to the only local grocery store that sell meat. I end up spending 48 dollars for two tray of ground meet for burger, 7 links of sausages and miscellaneous other food stuffs. We get back and lounge around till 5 when I start the fire in the fire pit at Anne and Jerry's cabin. It take almost an hours to get enough ambers for a proper bbq. I end up doing much of the cooking, which I preferred because I have obsolutely nothing to say in a conversation. There were about 12 people with us not including Beth and Mike's kids. Everyone have fun. We get too much sausages but other then that everything goes well.



Sunday started with breakfast at the local dinner. I ordered my usual, Western Omlette with home fries.

...don't remember much else about the weekend.

No comments: