Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Is this still a kayaking blog.

I have not kayak in a while so don't really have much to write about.   I think I kayak 5 time this how kayak season.  I have been doing a lot of canoe sailing up at the lake.   I am down to one kayak seating in the side alley of my parents' house.  Beside inertia I really should sell that one too.   I know have two sailing canoe, one of which turn out to be a large investment after a tree branch fail on it a week before my birthday.

I have my winter kayak bag pack and ready for kayaking but have not have any incentive to take myself down to the club.   I need to rededicate myself to kayaking more this winter.  I remembered how much I love it after forcing myself to deal with the weather condition.   Part of the problem is people I used to go out with in the winter are also growing old and not as adventurous as they use to be.  I need new and more adventurous kayaking friends.   

Kayak is good cross exercise for running. I am trying to put serious time and commitment to achieving a sub-3 hours marathon in 2019.  

Mostly I need to kayak more just to keep my people interaction up.  I am reverting to my pre-kayaking day of spending way too much time over thinking a wallowing in my misery.  

No comments: