Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Losing my Kayaking Mojo

I am thinking about quitting kayaking.  I am just not into it as I use to be.  But mostly because I am not kayaking with the people I used to kayak with.  We seem to be splitting into other stuff.  Neither that or I am too wrap up in myself to keep up with what everyone is doing.  I have lost lot of momentum after my appendix operation in 2013. I need to get back into it, find new paddling friends, and find new and exciting place to paddle or just quit the think all together.

Kayaking is not the only think that I lost momentum on to be far.  I never did get back to seriously running.  I need to do that also.  Outdoor activities keep my sane.  I am being lazy and using my stomach issues as an excuse.

No comments: