Went to the Club board meeting yesterday. I arrived a bit lates because i did not get home till 6:30 and had to drive to JW's house. JW is the Commodore of the Club. I get there at about 7:45PM.
All the other members of the board were already there. I walked in righ in the middle a proposal for 500 dollars for the canoe committee. I abtained from that vote since I don't hear enough about the proposal. The rest of the meeting went smoothly. Get into long discussion about how to put out our club magazine. We have been having problem getting the magazine out on time due to turn over. I don't have an experienced at all writting or publishing so the discussion is a bit over my head.
I vote in the affirmative on most of the motion, nothing to object to. I just don't know enough about the working of the club to really have a position. Get to asked more question.
No comments:
Post a Comment