Member of Sebago Canoe Club Operate out of Jamaica Bay, Part of Gateway National Park (Largest Urban National Park area) I am a Kayaker, certified Star I and II with 7 years kayaking experience. This will be my Official Sea Log
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Saturday Trip
Last Saturday July 9, 2005.
Place: Jaimaca Bay (Gateway National Park and Recreation Center)
Launch at Clubhouse dock.
Group consist of mostly semi experience paddler. Three minors on trips, Pete's son and daughter and Betty's kid.
Highlight:
Wind pick up a bit, and the wave is starting to form. We goes east along the coast, pass Canarsie Pier, and to a small inlet. A couple of people stay back at the beach before the inlet while the rest went in. It was uneventful.
I am bore and need a challenge, new sceneries and all that. We be in Connecticut on Saturday. Should be a nice paddle.
Need to work on the format of these log.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment